Thursday, July 16, 2015

Dreams

Two more nights,  two more strange dreams.  I dreamt that I was part of a black ops team in one.  I was sent back in time to infiltrate my own unit on the farm, as myself a la Quantum Leap.  In the second it was confusing as to who I was due to third person perspective,  the serial killer I was hunting or a member of the FBI's BAU.  My dreams are so vivid and seem so real.  Although I never killed anybody,  so I must have been the agent.   Strangly, there was a lot of Kung Fu fighting.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.