Saturday, July 4, 2015

A Different Day

Why not write about it now?  You...voters, lawmakers, Church leaders...you created the society in which the Church founders.  You put liberal values before love of God.  You made social engineering your idol.  Right or wrong, that's what you did.  You sought to include outsiders by white washing everything until it was bland.  You erased our culture.  You removed the Sunday closing acts and wonder why people are busy on Sunday morning.  You removed prayer from youth education, and wonder why generations are churned out who know not their heritage.  Who is Jesus?  Some Christian guy.  I heard a liberal once ironically exclaim that they were saddened that they never use my BCP anymore and I wanted to scream, "You did it!  It was you!"  So, we worship Gaia in the Church now.  Didn't Jesus say not to worry?  Don't worry about your next meal, what you will wear, or about wars and famine?  Don't worry about global warming?  Why not?  I wouldn't mind concentrating on God at Church.  Couldn't hurt....












Separation of Church and State?  I'd settle for leaving politics at the parish door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.