Sunday, February 19, 2012

Distance

Sometimes we have to enjoy our children from a distance. My daughter has been so miserable lately that I get little from our interaction. Everybody tells me that it's just a teen thing. Today at Church, I saw her interacting with her Sunday School students. There was joy, amusement, and love in her expressions. Yet I knew, that if I approached, her whole demeanor would change. But it got me thinking: A Facebook friend posted a Voltaire quote about how you can't free a fool from the chains they revere; when God watches a secular humanist being a good person and yet choosing to be distant from Him, does He feel the same thing in His heart that I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.