Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stupid

I just heard the stupidest argument for SSM I ever have. An Anglican Priest wrote online that gay people have only been around since the 1800s, so the Bible couldn't possibly be talking about gay people.

Has my position softened? Maybe. My right wing friends would answer with a resounding yes. I was just thinking the other day about St. Paul being all things to all men to win them for Christ. Do I still think it is wrong? Yes. Do I think they will go to hell for it? No. Do I think it is wrong for everybody? No. I feel like Romans Ch 14 has a lot to do with that. It speaks to me on the subject. May ALMIGHTY GOD guide me; I ask this in the name of His Son, my Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.