Sunday, February 19, 2012

Who is we?

How lost we are; I was thinking about this rap song from years ago. I think it was Cypress Hill. In the breakdown monologue, he said something like, in the book of Genesis it says that "We will create man in our image; who the [frack] is we?" To a Christian, the answer is easy. I think the singer was trying to point out how the Bible didn't make any sense. It's sad and ironic, how little the people know now. There are at least a generation who grew up outside the Church, who have never heard of Jesus, people who have never heard of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.