Monday, August 1, 2016

Wage Gap

Rather that look at the hourly wage of men and women doing the same job in the same company, liberals want to look at the tax returns of men vs women across the board not taking into account maternity leave, men working longer hours,  women choosing to spend more time with their families,  and even different career choices; fine, compensate me as a man for having a shorter life span.  I want more money because I'm at a disadvantage.  Through no fault of my own, I can't earn for as long as a woman can.  We need to equal out this injustice.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.