Monday, August 1, 2016

Resume

I think that resumes should be submitted without any information that identifies you by race, sex, age, creed,  sexual orentstion, or nationality. Hire the person best qualified.  If you're a construction company,  you hire who's the best brick layer to do the masonry, not hire them because they're black.  You hire the best carpenter for woodwork, not the person who has a vagina. We're building a weeker shittier society.  We're becoming society that is complacent and settles for mediocrity to buy votes at election time.   We're treating everybody differently and passing it off as fair. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.