Friday, August 26, 2016

To the left. To the left. Everybody to the left.

I picked up my copy of the Anglican Journal to peruse at the river over coffee.  Now that the same sex marriage issue is settled, we're on to the next contentious issue, assisted suicide.  The ACC has it's left turn signal stuck on.  How about we concentrate on Christ!  There are your politics, not mine.

"On the other hand we do want, and want very much, to make men treat Christianity as a means; preferably, of course, as a means to their own advancement, but, failing that, as a means to anything--even to social justice." C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.