Monday, August 8, 2016

Vote for a living.

Ronald Reagan said that if social programs helped people--if the programs worked--like the liberals said they did, shouldn't fewer and fewer people need them every year.

We all know the truth.  They prop up liberal governments.  They use our tax money to buy votes.  The people who take the money vote for the people who are going to give it out.  Or, as is a popular modern saying on social media in conservative circles, "People who work for a living are being overwhelmed by people who vote for a living."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.