Saturday, April 7, 2012

Crappy Lent

I had a crappy Lent. I hardly went to Church at all. I didn't go to a single Lenten study. I didn't feel it was very fulfilling; I just didn't feel it. I didn't really give anything up. I thought a lot before hand, never made a decision, and Ash Wednesday came and went. I'm in a valley right now. Holy week was somewhat better. Tonight, I asked God to guide me more over the comming new year. I have been badder, and I asked for it to be a new start. I got a little froggy. Then, in the baptismal vows we renewed tonight, it says with God's help I will resist evil. This is good, because I can't do it alone.

1 comment:

  1. ALMIGHTY FATHER, forgive me and guide me, this I ask in the name of your only Son my Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.