Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dreams

Have you ever had one of those dreams that seemed so real, seemed like they were not a dream? Last night, I had a terrible dream, one I still remember. Cindy had been struck and killed by a car. I cried and cried and prayed. I remember asking God, when I went to bed that night, to let me wake up in the morning and have everything be back the way it was; I would do anything He asked of me. Then I woke up. Cindy was downstairs. And, I was left with the problem of deciding what was real. Thanks be to the Father for my wife and daughter! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.