Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gandhi Quote

One of those kids I was talking about earlier posted a Facebook status quoting Gandhi saying that Christians are unChrist like. These people think they're inventing the wheel. St. Bonaventure said to feed the poor first, then buy silver and gold for the altar. St. Francis felt that he was called to overhaul and refit the Church. Martin Luther felt there was great wrong in the Church, and it needed sweeping changes. Jesus called the Church leaders vipers and hypocrites. All Christians are hypocrites because all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, especially me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.