Saturday, December 21, 2019

Strange Dream Last Night

Freudian friends unite!  So, I had a dream that our Vice President at work was in charge of a Satanic haunted escape room sex dungeon that was a sort of Dagohba force cave of sorts.  We made our way to the exit and were out; but, saddened, not before I found a disturbing doll of my daughter dresses in dominatrix gear in a glass case at the end of the last room by the exit.  I took (rescued) the doll, and hid it behind my back from the other characters in the dream.  Then for some messed up reason, we entered the next room, going back into the escape room complex again.

Carl Jung was a dream guy too.  And, I like him better anyway.  Maybe he could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.