Saturday, December 14, 2019

So This Upset Me


As someone who was traumatized as a child, I have anger for what happened.  I want to blame specific people.  As an adult looking back, I can reason and I understand that it is nobody's fault (not my parants).  As a parant who failed, it has caused me much more mental anguish and I reason that you can't protect your children because they push back and rebel.  You try to insulate them in a bubble and they want to be free.  "They have to make their own mistakes."  And, sometime--as parents--we just never know some dangers.  Reasoning has never made the pain any less, neither for the childhood trauma, nor for failing as a parent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.