Monday, December 23, 2019

God Speaks

Yesterday, I really felt that God was speaking to me through the scriptures.  Given the family problems we are having, and the tumult that could have happened yesterday, He spoke directly to me.  I was reminded that I relied on myself rather than on God.  I was reminded that I was dependent on violence.  I was reminded that my decisions would being destruction on myself.  Yesterday was a highly stressful day, and I was on edge and highly stressed.  When I stopped to pray the daily office, Isaiah screamed at me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.