Monday, December 30, 2019

@$$h01e

Everybody hopes that they are fondly remembered.  I hope that when I pass away that my funeral is well attended, that people feel the world is a shittier place without me.  Nobody wants to be an A hole.  I'm no different.  I've seen some well attended funerals, standing room only, for some great people.  They touched the lives of many.  I don't try to be an A hole.  However, I like to think that I am a principled man.  It's more important that I be true to myself than be liked.  Just look at my social media accounts.  If you're not consistent, they're not really values.  I am an A hole by default.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.