Saturday, May 14, 2016

Volumes

I think that maybe the power block at Church have resigned themselves to the fact that the parish is final generation, even if they won't admit it publicly.  Rather than let younger people into positions of authority in the Church--which may be the spark that ignites renewal--they are determined to hang on to the bitter end.  Maybe that's all they really want, a Church for them.  It's kind of like the saying that you can tell what a person values by looking at their check book.  Acta non verba.  What they do speaks volume, and the power block continues to consolidate power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.