Thursday, May 5, 2016

Prayer/Meditation

I'm going to a prayer conference on Saturday.   I can't remember the theme, but need the prayer/meditation/escape.  I've also been thinking that I need to get back to the abbey in Michigan.   Prayer/quiet/peace, I need more of it, if in small quantities.   I need it more often.  I'm aware of a meditation group that meets at St. James' Anglican Church.  Prayer and meditation do wonders for your soul and mind, and I don't do enough of it.  I really liked my retreat at the abbey.   It was very difficult, but very rewarding.  The solitude and quiet and stillness that I sought was more than I could stand in a five day block.   I was ready to go home on day two.  It was a unique and powerful experience that I will always remember and hope to often repeat.  

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.