Friday, January 15, 2016

Wuv, troo wuv...

I've given it considerable thought; and, I believe love is sacrifice.  A priest I know once asked me if I regretted the choice I made to not enlist in the navy to be a family man.  I told him in confidence that I did, very much.  I will regret it until the day I die.  It may be my single biggest regret.  That being said, I did it out of love.  I sacrificed for those I love.  Jesus said that the greatest act of love is to give your life for a friend.  That's the ultimate sacrifice.  I think that putting others before yourself, sacrifice, is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.