Sunday, January 3, 2016

Peter Rock

I was watching a TV Evangelist this morning (I'll add his name later) and he touched on a point I haven't heard of since I was studying with the Jehovah's Witnesses.   He said that Jesus said on this rock while pointing to Himself.  It's a commom point to make when attacking the position of the Catholic Church on apostolic succession. 

He also went on to talk about prayer and praying without ceasing.   He talked about how Jesus prayed on the Mount of Olives and how the disciples couldn't even pray for one hour as opposed to the few minutes most of us spend in prayer....

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

1 comment:

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.