Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Man From Nazareth

A friend lent me a book months ago.   I started reading it today.  Wow!  Published in 1949, I'm not through the first chapter yet.  It feels a lot like The Case For Easter.  It's amazing and I've already learned things I didn't know before.  I did approach the book with caution, given to me by an Atheist.  I had an uh-oh moment when I read the term historical Jesus, thinking back to C.S. Lewis' criticisms of the case for the historical Jesus.  So, I stopped for a brief prayer before continuing.   It looks as though the author is a Christian after all.  It should be a fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.