Sunday, July 22, 2012

Nice

I guess to be nice is to not have an opinion about ANYTHING (or at least not to express it). They say you can't make all of the people happy all of the time; no matter what you do, you will p1$$ somebody off. I guess the trick is to do nothing; keep it to yourself. That's being nice. I've heard that the mark of a true gentleman is to see that those in his company are comfortable. They say one in never to talk about religion or politics in polite conversation. Truer words have never been spoken. Truer words have never been spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.