Monday, July 23, 2012

Colonialism

I was just saying to somebody yesterday something you can't say anymore. When history is taught now, we are tought about how bad the British were and that colonialism is wrong; it's wrong to subjagate a foreign people. Well, the last part is mostly true; but, all those people living in the violence of civil war, in poverty, in diesease, in hunger, would they not have been better off in the stability of colonialism? But you can't say that anymore; it's not politically correct. So, they're free and they die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.