Friday, July 20, 2012

Cable Packages

I discovered that I have been loosing posts from my cell. This is a re post as well--from today--of a lost post that I sent in from my cell phone:

I was thinking about how the political party is like a cable package. You can't buy single channels. You have to buy a package containing the few channels you want to see along with many, many more that you do not want to see, but must pay for. I'm a conservative, but I am also a unionist. I value free national health care; but, I also value fiscal responsibility, and the liberals don't know what that means. It's the same in the Church. As I look around at what's available--I've told myself I'm staying put until after Chandra goes to post secondary--I don't see where I fit in. Not judging people is something the liberals used to be so good at (they now persecute conservatives), but they take everything to the left, so far to the left. In truth, that's why I left the United Church; it was too liberal. I joined an orthodox Church...at the very beginning of a metamorphosis. I became an Anglican just as the Anglican Church started to become United. However, the conservative Churches think everybody is going to hell for something. Even if you're a confessing Christian, you're doing it wrong. But, they are so by the book. I hate the whole package....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.