Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Attention Neo Freudians

Attention Neo Freudians:  I had a really messed up dream some time ago.  It must mean something.  So, a demon was resurrected/summoned along with two of his minions, a bat and a monkey.  I was the monkey.  I was afraid of the boss, and tried to hide the fact that I didn't know what was going on.  I found out much later in the dream that sometimes after resurrection, some beings have amnesia.  And, they knew that I was hiding being in the dark.  There was this secret elevator that went from hell to the back of a department store.  I let people into this back room to shop, and the bat freaked out on me for letting them in.  What's it all mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.