Friday, July 27, 2012

Gun Crime

Gun violence is becoming a hot topic. The conservative tough on crime approach isn't going to deter crime any more than the liberal anti gun laws. They are needed though (tough on crime laws), to remove offenders from society so that they can not re offend. I think the best answer is to require everybody to carry, and know how to use, a firearm. The first thing to learn is to get over your fear of firearms. More people die from car accidents. Fear cars, not guns. It has been said that we need to deal with the people behind the guns first. I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.