Sunday, May 22, 2011

Some Rapture Thoughts for May 21st from My Facebook

William Ramier
wonders why people are all talking about this 21st of May thing.
Friday at 8:24pm via Text Message · Friends Only · UnlikeLike ·

*
*
You like

William Ramier It's highly improbable. Highly.
Friday at 9:18pm · Like

#
William Ramier Memo? I didn't even hear about this until a few days ago. Now, it seems to be all everybody is talking about. And, it makes me a little angry too to tell you the truth....
Friday at 10:52pm · LikeUnlike
#
William Ramier Well, you can have your dog dogsat now....
Friday at 11:12pm · LikeUnlike
#
William Ramier It's Sunday in Oz now. Or was it on EST?
Yesterday at 10:05am · LikeUnlike
#
William Ramier I don't know how anybody could accurately predict the end of the world. I think it's very sad that people are selling their stuff and giving their money away because of Harold Camping. It's enraging. Plus, this guy is making Christians look like idiots.
Yesterday at 4:40pm · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.