Monday, May 16, 2011

Random Thoughts Part 2

‎"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." Stephen Hawking

I liked Stephen Hawking a lot; why'd he have to go and be an atheist. He seems to have only gone public with his beliefs on God recently. Or, at least it's only been recently that the media has been covering it.

Are we just meat? Is their nothing more? It's disappointing that a man who is so smart can not open his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.