Monday, May 16, 2011

Random Thoughts Part 3

My dad said something like this once:

You're better to believe in God than not. If you don't believe in God, and you die and there isn't a God, you'll be right but you won't have the satisfaction of knowing it. If you believe in God and you die and there isn't a God, at least you died happy knowing you were going to a better place. If you believe in God and die and there is a God, then you have entered the kingdom [you hope]. If you don't believe in God and die and there is a God, you're in a lot of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.