Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dangerous Creatures

It occurred to me the other day that women are very dangerous and tricky creatures. I mean, the snake didn't deceive Adam--not directly. The woman talked him into it. A woman betrayed Samson to find the secret of the source of his strength to destroy him. In their favor though, just as the perfect man in Jesus released us from the sin of the imperfect man Adam, Mary undid the job Eve did: Through Eve, the snake brought sin into the world; and through Mary, God brought salvation into the world in Jesus. Although I still believe women are slippery deceitful dangerous creatures at times. And, no one can betray a man's trust like a woman can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.