Sunday, June 18, 2017

The Temple to The Unknown God

There is so much idolatry in the ACC now; and, I know my evangelical friends would say, "Amen brother!"  But, I'm not talking about the stained glass or the silver cup.  I'm not talking about the altar or the vestments.  I'm not talking about rite and ritual.  I'm talking about the Gaia worship, the veneration of Marx through the adoration of his gospel, the worship of the god of political correctness and his bastard demigod son affirmative action.  It has become more important to work to these ends using the Church (with words like stewardship, marginalized, and fair share) than to preach the Gospel, eat with the outcasts and sinners, comfort the sick and suffering, and worship Him in spirit and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.