Sunday, June 4, 2017

Ima tribble speeler!

These two things are true:  I am a terrible speller; I take pride in writing correctly (spelling, punctuation, grammar).  I have recently updated my smart phone app for my Yahoo e-mail and discovered that it has some serious glitches, jumping around in the body of the text while I'm typing.  Sometimes I catch it; sometimes I don't.  It also spells worse than I do (very limited dictionary).  So, to make a long story boring as Dad would say, here is my point:  Do not let the misspelled words and grammar distract you from the message of the blog post.  Worse yet, sometimes I intentionally misspell works for effect and when reading the post months later I am unsure of the original intent.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.