Saturday, June 17, 2017

Strange Dreaming

First, I was at a job interview when I noticed that I was in my underwear. Then they thought that I had stolen a bazooka that I paid for when I left. After that I was working on a work project at home where I roughed up a coworker for a comment made after Chandra fell several times, accusing me of hurting her. Later, I was on a team/squad that seemed to have members from SG1 on it. We were tasked with stopping a missile launch. The dreams seemed to move along quickly and be unconnected. I'm not sure about how the transition happened from one to another or what they mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.