Sunday, June 25, 2017

Last Night's Strange Dream

Another apocalyptic dream, this one had a few zombies--not a main theme a majority of the time--but not many.  My major concern was getting my cousin to teach me how to skin and clean a deer and collecting tools and bananas.  I remembe a farmer committing suicide by blowing up his barn; he couldn't deal with the reality that everything was gone.   I, of course had my .30-30, but didn't use it.  I was planning on hunting deer.  I also was looking for wire to catch rabbits and a fileting knife for some reason.   I don't fish, nor did I plan to.  After waking and reflecting,  I wonder how many people will survive when $h1t goes South?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.