Sunday, June 18, 2017

Last Night's Strange Dream

Last night I dreamt that I was playing a new version of Battlefield and I found a hidden re-spawn point for Ford vehicles. I was excited to learn that there was a modified Ford van with everything. It had med packs, food rations, kit changes, medic paddles, machine guns. I was trying ro get friends to form a squad to use this van for support on a raid. Then, I was looking in a bathroom mirror in a bathroom like in the old farm house. I discovered that I had contracted viral asian downs syndrome from somebody who had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.