Sunday, March 19, 2017

NDD @ Night

The NDD hit me pretty hard tonight.   The time around sleep is usually a time my mind races and wanders and I find it troubling, stressful, depressing, and even a little scary.  Thoughts of mortality,  unfulfilled goals and dreams, physical failings and aging/lost youth, and lack of purpose in life mix with thoughts of over due projects, debt, daily presentations at work, money for retirement, and pending house and car repair. Sunday nights are especially bad.  I can't sleep either,  which makes nothing better.

P.S.  My single greatest regret in life still is that I never served.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.