Sunday, March 19, 2017

It's disappointing that the sermon on this Gospel reading often degenerates into eco-justice rather than talking about spiritual water. Still, the idea if being fountains of water that comes from this Gospel narrative is intriguing.

4:13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. John http://bit.ly/bibleappkjv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.