Sunday, March 12, 2017

Caliphate or Yet Another Strange Vivid Dream

So, I was dreaming again last night.  I was at St. Paul's in Stratford.   We were letting Muslims use the basement for worship.  They set up this bright pastel coloured tent.  Then there were more tents.  Soon there were more Muslims than Christians at the Church.  They were setting up a caliphate.  I was talking to an Imam at a long table in the basement.   I said that we both worshiped the same God, only differently.   He said that we did not.  I replied that we both worshiped the God of Ishmael.  He feinted confusion.  I began to explain.  He cut me off as I started to tell me that he was very offended by my statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.