Saturday, October 1, 2016

Pansy

We've become a society of pansies.  A generation has grown up that can't deal.  We were trying to bring compassion.  We failed.  They didn't learn to deal with loosing.  We don't teach toughness.  Some say that masculinity has been lost.  We keep trying to play God, and we keep fu3king up.  Kids are far less well off now.  Suicide is up.  Depression and anxiety is up.  Segregation is up.  Social skills are down.  Problem solving in conflict resolution skills are nil.  We need safe spaces and we all have to be politically correct.  The perpetually offended might get upset.

1 comment:

  1. I was raised in a time and place where men didn't cry. It wasn't taught to me verbatim. I never saw a man cry. Boys cried. Crying was a sign of weakness, and men need to be strong for family when things were tough. They need to be the rock. This was their role.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.