Monday, October 17, 2016

Bad Things

A cousin of mine passed away recently.   I attended her funeral today, celebration of life.  She was only about 46.  She left behind two teenage boys and a husband.  We never know.  We could go at any time.  It was a tragic passing.  The gears start turning.  Why?   I don't believe that God called her home.  Why?  I understand that suffering exists due to freewill.  Death exists due to original sin.  But, this untimely death wasn't inflicted by another human being.  So why?   I don't have an answer.  It takes me back to the question of why bad things happen to good people.  To witness, I'd like to have an answer.  For better understanding, I'd like an answer.  I can come to grips with an 80 year old passing away in their sleep.  Why do the young die?   Why do the good have bad things happen to them?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.