Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Jesus Was Here

22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.22:26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.22:29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.22:31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.
Psalms http://bit.ly/bibleappkjv

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.