Sunday, May 24, 2015

My Prayer for Synod

ALMIGHTY GOD and FATHER, grant that your presence guide the thoughts and actions of those who speak and vote at synod.  Help those who believe strongly in good stewardship of the Earth understand the difficulty this causes for those in the Church who believe that politics have no place in the Church.  And, help your priests and pastors minister to all, not just the left thinking.  Help nobody to be left out.  Foremost, thy will be done FATHER.  I ask this in the name of Your Son, my Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.