Thursday, May 30, 2013

How Sinful

Have you ever heard someone say that the more knowledge you acquire, the more you realize how little you know?  I was thinking the same can be said about faith.  The greater your faith, the more you understand how sinful you are.  I've observed that people judge those of faith; they think that people of faith think they are better than everybody else.  I think they are actually the ones who believe in their hearts that those of faith are better than they are, because their sin makes them believe it is so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.