Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Talk

I had a good talk about SSM with a gay friend of mine.  I explained my thoughts on the opposition to it from a traditional Christian view.  Knowing that they have a hostile outlook toward evangelicals, I was heartened by our civil and respectful talk.  I felt like I really communicated well and conveyed the ideas.  I could be wrong, but I think that part of the problem with the ongoing SSM debate is that people (on both sides) are so hate filled that they don't listen.  There's no communication.  There's only lashing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.