Saturday, May 25, 2013

Worship Science

For as much time as I spend on Facebook, I'm coming to hate it.  I read a post that said something like, "The sign of an educated mind is the ability to entertain an idea without accepting it."  The writer went on to say that they were specifically thinking about God.  I'm not an idiot.  What they're really thinking is that if I were open minded (not an imbecile), I'd see that science is real and God is not.  What I'm thinking they're saying is to worship science, not God.  The post is a borrowed statement, one that has been used to insult intellectual opponents for generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.