Monday, February 4, 2013

Snap

I've bit my tongue for so long to be polite, to not impede God's work through me, to get along with people.  Sure, there's my blog here; but, nobody reads it.  Well, with the school shooting in the USA before Christmas, society got so polarized that I just couldn't take it anymore.  I broke out on Facebook, telling it how I feel.  Now, maybe I can't minister as effectively; God make it not so.  I just couldn't take it any more.  The problem with liberals is that they preach tolerance, so long as liberal ideas are espoused.  I lost probably up to 15 FB friends after my posts started in response to the polarizing diatribe online.  But, maybe, now that it's out on Facebook, God may return to my God Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.