Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What does God truly want? Mercy.

I read an interesting post today. Apparently Dr. Laura said homosexuality is an abomination. She said that in Lev. 18:22 or something (I'll have to look it up later), it says that men are not to have sexual relations with other men. The poster, pro SSM, replied with another Lev. verse about being able to own slaves (something now seen as wrong), thus linking the two to show the former as being wrong too. But, they are both from a book of law. Jesus released us from the law. All the law ever did was show us our sin. We are no longer bound by the law. What does God truly want? Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.