Monday, May 14, 2012

States Outlaw SSM

With all the states that are outlawing same sex marriage, it certainly appears that the people think it is wrong. I would even go so far as to speculate that they only conform in public because of all the pressure to be PC to save their jobs and house; and, with a secret ballot they show what they really think. You can label them narrow minded, ignorant, backward, inbred, bigoted, uneducated, hicks; but, you're telling me that millions of people are? The majority of the state? They feel it is wrong. They are entitled to their opinion too. I suspect many of them are not even religious. What would Darwin say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.