Saturday, October 2, 2010

Zoe

I was watching this show on archeology where these fellows were with their crusty old professor, and he couldn't pronounce this one girl's name. I think her name was Zoe. He kept calling her Zow'y. Anyway, he was talking about this one chamber in the pyramid where he had a spiritual feeling. I had two thoughts. One was that he may be being lead by a false god/spirit. The other thing was that I thought about Br. Bede's thin spot, a place where we are closer to the spiritual realm. Maybe this Egyptian holy place was a thin spot with the false ancient Egyptian gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.