Saturday, October 2, 2010

Militant Atheists

I was reading the 11th Psalm yesterday morning, and the first few verses grabbed me. I take refuge in the LORD because I believe in Him. How can you tell me to flee? Those who are true of heart, believe in the LORD. The wicked shoot their arrows at them to break their faith. They try to destroy the foundation of their faith. What can the righteous do?

"In the Lord have I taken refuge; how then can you say to me, 'Fly away like a bird to the hilltop; For see how the wicked bend the bow and fit their arrows to the string, to shoot from ambush at the true of heart. When the foundations are being destroyed, what can the righteous do?'"
Psalms 11:1-3 (BAS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.